Cheap Thrills at TJ Maxx


One of the good things about having a shopaholic like me as a friend/blogger friend is that you can count on me to sniff out some great bargains every now and then. Most of the time, I share my secrets, but not always. My home can really use some updates right now so I have been looking around as of late for some accent chairs, a coffee table and some fresh accents. Sometimes you just can't beat TJ Maxx or Homegoods for some really unique, but affordable items. I fell in love with this pink nail head chair. There was actually a set of them. Hopefully my buddies Nancy and Suzanne (you know who you are) see this post. They are pink lovers too. The accent pillows are embellished with pearls, a nice touch. The double tier dessert stand and the circular tray were very beautiful in gold. I have been looking to add some gold accessories, but it seems they are not that easy to find. The lamps also have gold accents. The fancy measuring cups are knock offs of ones I have seen (and purchased) at Anthropologie (will see in a future post). The bohemian tray was very large, sturdy and would be great on top of an ottoman. And lastly, for my Downton Abbey friends, these short bread biscuits from Walkers, complete with a picture of the Royals, would be perfect for tea with the ladies.  I didn't find my chairs or a table, but ended up with a very cool Paris accent pillow pictured below. What your favorite TJ Maxx/Homegoods find?

TJ Maxx 'Paris Pillow' $24.99


Labels: , , , , , ,