Golden Globe Favorites

Best Dressed/Female
Best Dressed/Male

I really enjoyed the Golden Globes last night. I always love E's red carpet show usually more than the show itself, but this year I loved them both. Tina and Amy were great hosts and the show seem to fly by. Here were my "best" choices from the night:

Best Dressed Female: Sienna Miller
Best Dressed Male: Adam Levine
Best Genetics: Matt Bomer and Jennifer Lopez
Best Earrings: Emily Blunt (Baublebar take notice)
Best Looking Couple: Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan
Best Husband: Amal Alamuddin Clooney
Best Makeup: Emma Stone
Best Hair: Jessica Chastain

**also Gwyneth Paltrow looked awesome in pink but I didn't have a picture


I cant wait to tune in to the new "Fashion Police" tonight to see what they have to say. Nobody will ever replace Joan Rivers but the new cast is a great new choice.  I like the new guy, Brad Goersk. I used to watch him on the Rachel Zoe project. He's got a great eye and a big personality. Who did you think rocked the Red Carpet?




Most Genetically Blessed Male







Best Looking Couple
Best Husband

Most Genetically Blessed Female


Best Earrings


Best Hair
Best Makeup



















Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,