Favorite Finds From 2014

Ugg Australia Bailey Bow Boots
J Crew Tote
Valentino Rockstud Mini Bag
Sam Edeleman Sneakers
Another year of fashion has come and gone. I am hoping in 2015 I will be a little more focused than I was last year. I was all over the map without a buying plan. Unfortunately I don't have a signature style so I tend to just randomly pick up items that I am obsessing over, or that were a great deal. This year I hope to take a better look at my closet and make a list of the items that I need to update or add to my wardrobe. I just did a quick breeze through my posts from last year and was able to pinpoint the items that I love. I tend to like items with a little something extra, whether it be a monogram, fur trim, animal print, a little bling or a ruffle. Unfortunately, many of those items are better used as accent items as opposed to wear every day items. The dollar per wear tends to go up. Those are the items that I need to buy more reasonably. Probably my best purchase from last year was the J Crew tote in tan. I used it as an everyday handbag, and am now using it as a travel tote or a make-shift brief case. My not so reasonable buy was the Valentino Rockstud Mini Bag. Even though I was able to get this for half price, it is not a very practical bag and was way over what I should be spending. My only justification is that I can always sell it on ebay when I am over it. But I do love it and you will definitely be seeing it again in future posts. A girl needs to splurge every once in awhile. What was your favorite purchase from last year and why?

Tory Burch Riding Boots

Marni Embellished Sandals
Hunter Moto Short Rain Boots
Clare V Leopard Clutch

 


Bauble Bar Earrings










Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,