My Christmas List




I've had so much fun putting together gift guides for you. I really love picking out and giving gifts, even more than receiving them. The truth is that everyone usually dreads picking out a gift for me and I know it. I can't say I blame them, I am constantly buying things for myself and I can usually buy them for less. With that said, I decided to put together an idea board of my picks. I am noticing a pattern, I seem to be on a tan, leopard and rose gold kick at the moment.  I would never expect anyone to buy most of the things on here, it's really just for fun. Because nobody wants to risk picking out a gift (my husband), I tend to end up with gift cards so you can bet that there a few of these babies that will make it into my closet if or when they go on sale. And of course, there is still Santa Claus, I've been very good this year so I'm sure he will pony up with something on this list!

MY LIST: J. Crew Chateau Parka, Tory Burch Eau de Parfum Rollerball, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Mansur Gavirel Bucket Bag, Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats, Rag & Bone Hat, Nars Gift Set, Coach Shearling Coat, Isabel Marant Leather Jacket, Shinola The Runwell Watch, Anthropologie Candle, T3 Single Pass Wide Flat Iron, Frends Earphones, J Crew Bootie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,