Gift Guide for Guys: Part 3



We are in the homestretch, only  16 1/2 more shopping days until Christmas. Do you still have to get the guy in your life a little something? Here are a few more ideas for you. Remember the Stan Smith tennis shoes? Well they're back. I actually gave this gift idea to someone for my husband. He use to wear these back in the day. Love a cute guy in a beanie, and at only $12 what a reasonable gift item to give. I included the two previous guy gift guides below in case you missed them. Just click on the item name below to take you to the retailer's page for more information. Have a great day!

20) Jack Black 'The Balm Squad' Set
21) Stan Smith Sneakers
22) Tom Ford 'Snowdon' Sunglasses
23) Jawbone Fitness Wristband
24) Tom Ford Noir Set
25) Sorel Boots
26) Oops!
27) Ugg Australia Bellamy Robe
28) Fleece Lined Beanie
29) Aveda (Hair) Grooming Clay 

Tuesday, November 25, 2014


Gift Guide for Guys: Part 2


Like many of you, I am in the process of looking for gifts for the guys in my life. This board has some of my favorite gift ideas. My favorite is the Shinola Runwell Watch above. Being born in Detroit, I love the idea of buying a gift that was manufactured in the "Motor City". I have one more gift guide for guys still to come, and am in the process of working on the ladies gift guides. 

Links to the gifts: 
11. Ugg Boots

Labels: , , , , ,