Gift Guide for "The Foodie"




Everyone has one, a "foodie" friend or relative. The good thing about that is that you always have a go-to theme for gift giving. Just putting this gift guide together made me a foodie wannabe. I want it all! Some of these convenience items would really make my life easier, like the electric can opener (my hands don't seem to work as well as they use to), and the iPad Smart tools set. If you have an iPad, chances are you are using it in lieu of a cookbook. I found these Croissants on the Sur la table website and although I haven't tried them, they sound perfect! I have tried the croissants from Williams Sonoma and they are heavenly, but I selected these  instead because you get both plain and chocolate. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these items. Happy Shopping!

Click on the item below for a link to purchase or get more information:
1) MacKenzie-Childs Apron
2) Gaston's Bakery Croissonts via Sur la table
7) Le Creuset Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven
3) Nespresso Milk Frother
4) Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin
5) OXO Cookie Scoop
6) Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish
6) Cuisinart Electric Can Opener
7) Julia Child Book
8) William Sonoma Smart Tools for iPad Set
9) Paderno Spiralizer

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,