Wednesday Wish List: Holiday Party Outfit






Okay, it's that time of year wear we start to think what can we wear to holiday parties. In my on-line basket at J. Crew I have these items. I think it would be a beautiful look for a holiday get together. The great news is that it is all on sale at J. Crew with 30% off using the code "SHOPNOW". Instead of the wool swing coat, I would probably add a leather jacket that I already have. I just saw this coat today though and added it to my imaginary purchases. Am I the only one who does this?

Anyway, I think this look is classic and trendy at the same time. If you don't like your arms as many of us do not, then add a wrap or the crop jacket to the outfit. I would just roll with the bare arms though. Everyone is probably a little tipsy at the party anyway and won't notice any slight imperfections on your arms.

Outfit Details:
1. Fringe Tank
2. Origami Skirt
3. Collection Caged Bow Pumps
4. Wool Melton Swing Coat

Labels: , , , , , , ,