The Last Fall Outfit



As I look at these pictures I can't believe it was only a few days ago when they were taken. The tide has turned here in the Chicago area, it's gone crazy cold on us! So it was nice to be able to just throw on a cute little jacket with this outfit. I really don't plan my outfits, I just keep grabbing things that I think go together. Most of this outfit are items I already had from last year. I am even wearing a vintage necklace I bought at a flea market. This weekend I will be working on some Holiday Gift Guides to start posting. Yes, it's already that time. Enjoy your weekend! 












Outfit Details:
Jacket: Anthropologie
Top: Tory Burch
Jeans: Levi's Skinny boyfriend
Bag: Chloe
Boots: Rag & Bone
Necklace: Vintage

Photo Credit: Kendall Sells


Labels: , , , , ,