Free People Fairisle Sweater Coat



Not quite ready to put the down coat on yet? On in-between season days, I like to wear sweater coats. I can move around a little better in them and they are stylish as well. This was (you guessed it) a Nordstrom Rack find. There are so many options out there but I really liked the color of this one. Nordstrom Rack usually has a few rounders of Free People clothing. I think the line is a little pricey, so I pretty much just cruise the sale rack at department stores like Macy's, Nordstrom or Lord & Taylor. Or, I go to the discounters like Nordstrom Rack, Saks Fifth Off or Last Call by Neiman Marcus.

Outfit Details: Sweater: Free People, Jeans: Joes Skinny Crop, Ankle Boots: Ash, Bag: Tory Burch, Bracelet: Rebecca Minkoff

Photo Credit: Kendall Sells

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,