Comfort Items





As we age, we come to appreciate the little things that make us happy. When it comes to fashion for example, I really appreciate a "COZY" item, one that I can't wait to wear. I love coming home from a day on my feet and slipping on my UGG slippers. They make me really happy. Nothing beats a super comfy robe to put on when getting out of the bath or shower. These are not fashionista items, but I consider them splurge worthy items, as they are worn daily. This is not the place to scrimp because your dollars per wear will be negligible. 

If you can't fathom paying $100 for a pair of slippers, possibly use a gift card or tell your significant other that you want them for Christmas. They never know what to get you anyway, and that way they will smile when they see you wearing those slippers every day, and trust me you will!

One of the items below is a Burberry Brit Blanket jacket which I happen to love. Priced at $995, this is one where I can't justify the purchase, so I am currently on the hunt for a more reasonably priced replacement. Of course I will share when I find it.......

All of these items are in my basket at Nordstrom.com:




Burberry Giant Check Cashmere Scarf

Ugg Australia Juliette Boots

Ugg Australia Fluff Slippers

Ugg Australia Mini Bailey Bow Snake Print Boots

Ugg Australia Shearling Earmuff Headphones

Ugg Australia Dakota Slippers

Ugg Australia Frances Hooded Plaid Robe

Burberry Brit Blanket Wrap




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,