Leopard Sneakers

Sam Edelman Becker Sneakers

It was actually a little chilly the other day so I broke out the beanie. I wear these quite often to disguise bad hair days. I kind of have a leopard theme going on this week. This is just a casual shopping outfit that I would wear on a typical day. The best part of the outfit are the leopard sneakers. I've had these for quite a while and love wearing them because they are so comfortable and not too clunky looking. I remember the old days when we used to wear white KEDS every day. I am really aging myself with that, but that's okay. I still think KEDS are cute, but I like my shoe to be a little larger scaled if that makes sense. I bought my sneakers quite a while ago at Nordstrom, and they no longer carry them but they are still available at Zappos. There are many versions of this leopard sneaker out there. There is even a Payless version for $19.99 and they have the BOGO (buy one get one) going on now. I haven't seen them in person or tried them on so I can't vouch for the comfort like I can on this Sam Edelman pair. Steve Madden has a version as well currently at  Nordstrom Rack for $49.99. The camo version of this sneaker is currently on sale at Nordstrom Rack on line.










Beanie/ Target, Jacket/ American Eagle,  Shirt/ Target, Jeans/Paige, Bag:/MBMJ , Shoes: Sam Edelman Becker Sneaker

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,