Fashion Crush: the Simple Tan Leather Tote



Valentino, Anthropologie, Anthropologie (center), Madewell, Banana Republic

Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Burberry (center), Tory Burch, Anthropologie

Okay, I have a new crush. It's the simple tan leather tote. A few years back I had one of these beauties that I got at Banana Republic. It was on sale for $49.99 and I carried that thing more than any other bag I have owned. It was a work horse. I could throw anything and everything in it, including my laptop. The leather on it became even more beautiful over time. Then, the unmentionable happened, the dreaded ink stain. Not just a small mark, a huge stain that wasn't ever coming out. I just got done scouring the internet to see what is out there and I came up with these ten selections. I think my favorite might be the one in the top photo in the center from Anthropologie. It looks like it would wear well over time. I would need to see it in person though, I don't want it to be too stiff. The totes from Banana Republic have the nice soft leather so that we be the back up plan. Of course the snob in me would love the Valentino, but this bag needs to be one that I don't have to worry about. What bag would you pick????????

Labels: , , , , , ,