Distressed White Denim


An alternative to my white boyfriend jeans are these distressed crop skinny pants. These are super comfortable and go with anything. I'm wearing many of my favorites today including the Vince Elise Sandals. Also, included are the ivory bracelets that my nieces picked out for me for my birthday. Worried about your bra straps showing? My trick is to throw on a denim vest. It works well with cami tops and sundresses too. Bandit (my dog) is going natural today. When you are as good looking as Bandit accessories are just not needed. Have a great day!

Outfit details: Vest/Gap, Jeans/American Eagle, Sandals, Vince 'Elise'(no longer available), Top/J Crew (no longer available), Sunglasses/Illesteva "Leonard', Necklace/Tiffany, Jewelry/Gift & Ippolita






Photo Credit: Carson Gourdie


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,