Bargain Boho Tunic

Forever 21 Pleated Ornate Tunic

Today I am featuring another great find from Forever 21. This is the other top that I bought for $17.90. On a shorter, younger person, this could almost be a mini dress. In fact the model on the Forever 21 website is wearing it as a dress. After seeing myself in these pictures I decided to style it differently before I left the house. I wore it tucked in in the front and out in the back. It looked much better that way, but I couldn't talk my photographer (it was my son today), into taking more pictures. This gives you the general idea. This also comes in a blue version which is also very pretty. If you are interested in the details click HERE. I am also showing my Steve Madden 'Bejeweled' sandals. I think every women I spoke with today complimented me on these sandals. They were also a sale item and are available at NORDSTROM in select sizes and are on sale at LORD AND TAYLOR. I bought mine at VONMAUR on sale for $59. Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Photo Credit: Carson Gourdie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,