Almost Famous

Camel & Pink


I thought I might be jumping the gun showing a fluffy, pink coat until I saw that it was already sold out! I was blown away by how many of the priciest items on Net-a-Porter have already sold through. This Miu Miu pink shearling coat is $8,670 are is already sold out on their site!!!! I'm sure Top shop or Zara will have something similar for a fraction of the price.  This outfit is a little "Almost Famous" looking. I could see it on Kate Hudson. I love these colors together.



Camel & Pink by fashionsolemate featuring a fedora hat

Michael Kors brown sweater
net-a-porter.com


Miu Miu coat
net-a-porter.com


RED Valentino short skirt
net-a-porter.com


Yves Saint Laurent boots
$1,475 - net-a-porter.com


STELLA McCARTNEY leather handbag
$990 - net-a-porter.com


Amedeo emerald earrings
net-a-porter.com


Eugenia Kim fedora hat
net-a-porter.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,