A Blue Bargain

'OOTD'

I love blue. I love bargains. I love a blue bargain. This top was such a steal at Forever 21. The full price was $17.80. It reminds me of a Free People top that you would pay $148 for at Nordstrom. I am trying to stick to my shopping strategy of paying less for prints. Yesterday I was at the mall and wandered into Forever 21 which in itself makes me laugh, I wish it was Forever 21-61! Many of the items there are good from afar but far from good, but if you take the time to sift through you can really find some gems. I will be posting a pic of the other top I picked up tomorrow. I tried to find the link for this top on the Forever 21 website, but I did not find it. It could be sold out on line, but they did have more in the store, and I think it came in two colors. I hope you all are having a great week!
Forever 21 Top $17.80
Anthropologie Hat (last year), Tory Burch Bag (sold out), Tory Burch 'Leticia' Sandals, Paige Shorts, Ray-ban Aviators




J Crew, Gift, Alex & Ani Bracelets

Photo Credit: Carson Gourdie










Labels: , , , , , , , , ,