Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Clothing & Accessory Picks








Good morning! Today is the first official day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I had to take a blogging break, I had work done on the house, but I wanted to show you a few of the items that were standouts from the preview sale. It's one thing to shop on line, but I took my time and shopped at a couple of Nordstroms in person.  Many of the good items were sold out during the pre-sale, especially the good handbags. However, they do hold back some inventory for the general public sale which starts today, so make sure to go on line immediately if you are after something that has sold out. I am actually doing that for one of the handbags I wanted, it was sold out the very first day of the pre-sale! Sorry, I didn't do links on this post but you can easily shop the sale on line to find these items. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
































Labels: , , , , , , , , ,