Day 2: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: My Top 8 Boot Picks

HUNTER TALL MOTO RAIN BOOTS
HUNTER SHORT MOTO RAIN BOOTS

So the shopping frenzy continues. I actually didn't go in and buy yet, I think I am heading over today. But before I go I always do my homework. I look through every item in the sale on line. Even when I didn't blog I did this.  Every year I pass on something that I later see all of the stylish sales staff at Nordstrom wearing that I wish I would have picked up. What will it be this year? Probably the Stuart Weitzman over the knee boot. The only thing holding me back is that I'm not so sure they would look good on someone who is only 5'5". Also, the heel is pretty high. But you wait and see, this will be a popular style. Last year it was the the Pedro Garcia ankle boot. I didn't buy it because I thought it was too high for me. After the sale was over I decided I had to have it, and then continued to hunt it down all year. When I finally found a pair for about 75% off, I was thrilled. But guess what, it was too high and I ended up selling them in my ebay store. Go with your gut. 

On to this year. I think the best buys here are the Hunter Moto Rain Boots and the Tory Burch Riding boots. I don't think you will have buyers remorse with either of those choices. They are both classics and in the most classic color - black.  The Frye boots are also a great choice. My only note is that the Shirley boot is very tall, if you are on the shorter side, you may not like the way they look. The Rag & Bone boots are just very hip. The neutral colors will be a nice change from the basic black. 

Have fun shopping and check back tomorrow.

FRYE PHILLIP RIDING BOOT
FRYE SHIRLEY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS
RAG & BONE WAXED SUEDE MOTO BOOTS


RAG & BONE NEWBURY BOOTIES
TORY BURCH ELOISE RIDING BOOTS
STUART WEITZMAN HIGHWAY OVER THE KNEE BOOTS




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,