Summer Beauty Must Haves


Summer Beauty Must Haves

I have assembled a short list of beauty products that I have, or would love to have this summer. The first is one I have purchased already, the Chanel polish. I was walking through Nordstrom and tried this on a nail. It went on so nicely with great coverage for how light it is.  I LOVE this color. Also, already purchased is the Bareskin Serum Foundation. It's very light with some great coverage. If you're really dry, this might not be for you. I do recommend the special brush that goes with it, another $28, but worth it if you think you will buy this again. Next is my favorite cheapie moisturizer. I have gone through many of these jars. It's a gel and is so refreshing for the summer. You can get it at Target, Walgreens or your local grocery. I have not splurged on this lipstick yet, but have torn out the page of the magazine this has been featured on many times. I'll probably try it on first. The lip gloss from Nars is a great color - Turkish Delight. It looks good alone or on top of a nude or light pink lipstick. Now for the RapidLash. I was darting through Costco and noticed this 2-pack deal for $57.99. Now I have splurged on the prescription Latisse (which happens to work very well) for stimulating eyelash growth. It is expensive (I don't talk about this in mixed company if you know what I mean), but have been trying some alternative products every now and then. None of them have worked well for me so far, but this one could be a maybe for me to try. Lastly, I have been wanting this Tory Burch fragrance but is not something I usually buy for myself. It's a light fresh scent. This is a great thing to tell my husband to get me for a gift. 


1) Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour: Eastern Light $27
2) Bare Minerals Bareskin Serum Foundation $28
3) Garnier Moisture Rescue $6.79 
4) Tom Ford Lip Color Nude Vanille $49
5) Nars Lip Color: Turkish Delight
6 Rapid Lash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum 2-pack at Costco $58
7) Tory Burch eau de parfume 1 oz. $62 


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,