Ravinia Outfit

Ravinia Outfit

As I mentioned yesterday, we went to Ravinia for an outdoor concert. The first outfit I put on was nixed by my husband. You know, one of those outfits your girlfriends would adore, but doesn't do much for the figure.  Since it was hot and humid and we would be outdoors I decided to go for simplicity and comfort. Denim and white or black are the standby uniform. Not only was this outfit comfortable, it was very inexpensive. The jeans shorts were from American Eagle (on sale for $12), the top from Forever 21 ($20), the hat is from TJ Maxx and it's my favorite hat right now. I think it as $16.99. The boots old, from Nordstrom Rack last year. The bag was a resale find. The necklace is Steven Dweck (unfortunately it's backward) and the sunglasses are Ray-ban. On the nails, Chanel Eastern Light. 





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,