My Zara Sandal Sale Picks


Zara Sandals $35.99

For most people, summer is just getting started and we are thinking about picking up some additional summer items. Fortunately for the retailers, summer is just about done and it's time to make way for pre-fall fashions. This translates to markdowns, my favorite word. This a great time to pick up some fun sandals at a great price. I was looking through Zara to find a pair close to the Vince pair I want that are sold out, and came across quite a few cute picks. My two favorites are the black sandals below for 39.99, and the grey jeweled ones for 69.99. (click on the caption to take you to the webpage to have a closer look). Which one is your favorite?
Zara Sandals $39.99

Zara Sandals $69.99

Zara Sandals $69.99

Zara Sandals $29.99

Zara Sandals $69.99

Zara Sandals $49.99

Zara Sandals $49.99

Zara Sandals $39.99



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,