Father's Day - A Few Ideas

T-Tech by Tumi 'Icon - Arch' Briefcase
T-Tech by Tumi 'Icon-Arch" Briefcase





'The Runwell Chrono' Leather Strap Watch, 47mm
Shinola 'The Runwell Chrono' Leather Strap Watch






Father's Day is next weekend and I haven't done any shopping yet. I always look at it as a great opportunity to infuse my fashion sense into my husband's wardrobe. Sometimes it ends up being a return, but there are times when my choices become his new favorites. That is the case with the Sanuk slip-ons below. He never would have bought them for himself, but have become one of his most comfortable casual shoes. Usually I am buying year round and have gotten one of these fabulous items on sale, but this year there is no stock pile. It's nice to treat Dad to an item or brand that he wouldn't go out and buy for himself. One of my favorite choices is the Shinola watch. For all of my Michigan readers, this brand is proudly made in Detroit and is fast becoming a top choice for the fashion minded. I actually have this on my wish list for myself.
Personalized Cooler Backpack & Chair
Personalized Cooler Backpack & Chair
'Chiba' Slip-On (Men)
Sanuk 'Chiba' Slip-On

'Guilty Black pour Homme' Eau de Toilette
Gucci Guilty Black pour Homme' Eau de Toilette
'L1212' Piqué Polo
Lacoste L1212 Pique Polo







'Golf Tips' T-Shirt
Tommy Bahama 'Golf Tips' T-shirt
'Fred' Check Trim Fit Cotton Sport Shirt
Burberry Brit 'Fred' Check Trim Shirt



























Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,