Wish List

Haute Hippie 'It's Not My First Rodeo' Cotton & Cashmere Sweater
Haute Hippie Sweater

I have been shopping for the last two days straight looking for things for my store and have fallen in love with a new set of items. I absolutely love this sweater. I will be going to some summer concerts and thought some of these items would be great to build an outfit around. There's really no rhyme or reason to the selection, just thought that these are some stand-out items. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Old Gringo 'Sora Orix' Boot
Old Gringo Short Boots

kate spade new york 53mm cat-eye sunglasses
Kate Spade Sunglasses

Rebecca Minkoff 'Mini M.A.C.' Crossbody Bag
Rebecca Minkoff Mini-Mac

Michael Kors 'Large Runway' Rose Gold Watch, 45mm
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch

CHANEL REFLETS D'ETE DE CHANEL LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR
Chanel 'Tutti Frutti Nail Polish







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,