Sporty Spice

Sporty Spice

I have finally broken my 25 year 'no exercise/live on sugar' rule and committed to a six week fitness challenge. It's a combination of diet and exercise and you are on a team of three. I figured that I could stick to something for six weeks right? Well I made it through the first week huffing and puffing. The upside? It opens up a whole new shopping world. There are so many great activewear choices out there. I know the die-hards like Lululemon, but I am not quite sure I need to make that kind of investment in workout clothes just yet. Nordstrom has a line called 'Zella'. It's also not that cheap but the quality is great and it's very comfortable. Most of the pieces I found were at Nordstrom Rack on sale of course. 

Where do you find your work-out wear?



Zella racerback tank
nordstrom.com


Zella clothing
nordstrom.com


Nike shoes
nordstrom.com


Echo top handle bag
nordstrom.com


Michele watch
nordstrom.com


Oakley aviator sunglasses
nordstrom.com


Fitbit tech accessory
nordstrom.com


NIKE hair accessory
nordstrom.com


S'well Water Bottle (17 oz.)
nordstrom.com


Zella Capri Legging
nordstrom.com


Manduka 'Go Free' Yoga Mat Backpack
nordstrom.com


YOGITOES 'Chakra' Skidless Yoga Mat Towel
nordstrom.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,