Hippie Chic

Hippie Chic
The boho look just isn't going away. My outfit, entitled "Hippie Chic" is very trendy. I'm not so sure you would want to wear all of it at once, but it does work well together. I guess it depends upon wear you are going. I think the hat, sunglasses and sandals are the most versatile pieces. I absolutely love the hat. I do wear a lot of hats myself. Most women's hats don't fit me so I end up shopping in the men's department for some of them. I always try on hats at Nordstrom Rack or TJ Maxx and when I find one that fits I scoop it up. If you want to try this look, a brand that I love is Free People. Start with a dress or top from them. It can be on the pricey side, but Nordstrom Rack always carries a couple of rounders of this brand. Happy Friday and happy shopping!




Free People vintage day dress
lordandtaylor.com


LP Blue fringe handbag
nordstrom.com


Topshop wool felt hat
nordstrom.com


Ray-Ban 'Original Aviator' 58mm Sunglasses
nordstrom.com


Steve Madden Steve Madden Moria Gladiator Sandal | Nordstrom Rack
nordstromrack.com


Meghan Fabulous Zenith Beaded Earrings | Nordstrom Rack
nordstromrack.com


Eye Candy Los Angeles Slice Me Up Necklace | Nordstrom Rack
nordstromrack.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,