Zara's Pink Faux Leather Moto Jacket


Weekend Casual

I usually build my outfits around a theme or a standout item. The faux leather pink moto jacket from Zara was the piece that this outfit started with. I used to not even consider wearing a jacket that wasn't real leather, but am definitely coming around where that's concerned. For one, my daughter is a vegetarian so some of that rub's off and also, the price point and styling on faux leather pieces has really come a long way over the past few years. I have seen this jacket in person and it's made very well. For $129.99, it's worth considering.

Image 4 of DOUBLE BREASTED FAUX LEATHER JACKET from Zara
Photo of the jacket on a Zara model from Zara.com


J Crew long sleeve sweatshirt
jcrew.com


Zara imitation leather jacket
zara.com


Gap jeans
gap.com


J.Crew metallic leather shoes
jcrew.com


Zara real leather purse
zara.com


Zara shell bead necklace
zara.com




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,