Weekend Chic

Weekend Chic
A perfect Saturday for me would be  getting my hair done, a mani-pedi and then meeting my besties for lunch and shopping. Since many of my friends have kids or live out of town, it's usually quite a special occasion if I can do lunch with my friends. And let's face it, we always need to dress cute when this beloved event happens. I love the outfit above, it's so me. Most of the pieces are quite reasonable, except for the shoes and the bag, but they can easily be substituted with look-a-likes for less. The white destroyed boyfriend jeans are from the GAP and they are on sale right now. I actually bought those already and wore them in Florida. I think they will be one of the items that I wear over and over. I highly recommend them. The sunglasses are Illesteva, but I have the Prada version that I bought on sale at Nordstrom Rack for $89. And actually, with this adorable hat in the mix, I can skip getting my hair done and spend the extra money on something else. Gotta love hats - they are a great cover for a bad hair day. 

J Crew vintage shirt
jcrew.com


Valentino tan shoes
nordstrom.com


Valentino brown leather purse
nordstrom.com


BaubleBar heart shaped necklace
nordstrom.com


Nordstrom beanie hat
nordstrom.com


Illesteva tortoise shell sunglasses
$405 - net-a-porter.com


Gap 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans - white
gap.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,