LWD: Little White Dress

LWD: Little White Dress
Nothing is more beautiful than a woman in white. As I have said before, everyone must own a LWD (Little White Dress). I think it's just as important as having Little Black Dress. The possibilities are endless when you are accessorizing white. It looks equally as fabulous with gold and it does with silver. It looks great with a splash of color, or with a simple nude shoe. It can easily be dressed down by throwing on a jean jacket. I have just started to expand my on line shopping circle to included ASOS. I am amazed at the very fashionable items that are available for a great price. 



ASOS button front dress $75
asos.com


Nishe transparent dress $160
asos.com


ASOS surplice dress $85
asos.com


ASOS reversible dress $66
asos.com


ASOS white t shirt dress $66
asos.com


ASOS boat neck dress $79
asos.com



.


Labels: , , , , , , ,