Coachella Cute

Coachella Cute Outfit

In the spirit of the upcoming Coachella Valley Art and Music Festival kicking off this weekend I put together a fun, comfy outfit worthy of wearing to a summer concert, street fair or festival. These boots are amazing, I spotted them in the Nordstrom mailer I received yesterday. They are definitely on my wish list. I actually own the sunglasses shown above and I love them. They are Ray-Ban aviators and are polarized. If the outfit is too young looking for your taste, add some flat, strappy sandals and switch to a floppy hat for a different look. The romper is a great summer item that you can dress up or down.

Coachella Cute Outfit by fashionsolemate featuring A DVF Romper

Diane Von Furstenberg romper
nordstrom.com


Vince Camuto leather boots
nordstrom.com


Alexis Bittar bracelet
nordstrom.com


Flora Bella cowgirl hat
nordstrom.com


Ray-Ban sunglasses
nordstrom.com


Alexis Bittar 'Lucite® - Jardin Mystère' Butterfly Pendant Necklace |...
nordstrom.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,