Black Tie Optional

Black Tie Optional

Are you someone who loves an excuse to dress up, or one who dreads shopping for a special occasion? Guess which one I am? I love to get dressed up but it isn't acually party of my current lifestyle. I have very few occasions that I am able to dress up. This is probably why I blog, I can put  an outfit together without spending or wearing it. If you have a special day to get fancy for coming up I beg you to celebrate it and shop early for a fabulous outfit. I am loving black and white, accented with a soft pink or blush. It's so feminine and classic. If you are one who cannot wear heels, there are some gorgeous jeweled chunky heel pumps or flats out that would work as well. Pick the shoes out first and then work around them. You can have a fabulous outfit on, but if you can't walk in your heels and are stuck sitting down it kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?


Alexander McQueen lace dress
net-a-porter.com


Jimmy Choo strappy sandals
nordstrom.com


Manolo Blahnik sandals
nordstrom.com


STELLA McCARTNEY clutch
nordstrom.com


Charlotte Olympia clutch
nordstrom.com


Ippolita drop earrings
nordstrom.com


Burberry nail polish
nordstrom.com


Givenchy Chandelier Earrings | Nordstrom
nordstrom.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,