Wearing of the Green

Wearing of the Green

Happy Saint Patrick's Day
I really don't own very much green as I find out every time I need to sport some green on Saint Patrick's Day or when attending a Michigan State outing. It's actually not that easy to find cute green things. I really don't know , does any look good in green? Maybe that's why there aren't that many choices, maybe it's not a flattering color. I guess it depends upon the shade of green. My sister has green eyes and she looks great in green. I personally like to keep my green as an accent. Some of the items above are for fun, some I would actually buy. I love the Michael Kors  green handbag and I love the Shinola watch (made in Detroit by the way).  I found the clover ring on net-a-porter.com but I can't imagine somebody paying $23,709 for it! On a more affordable note I hope everyone is enjoying some green beer, or at least some corned beef and cabbage.


Asos dress / Deletta green shirt / Elevenses clothing / Tory burch shoes / MICHAEL Michael Kors convertible handbag / MICHAEL Michael Kors green purse / Green earrings / Radà swarovski crystal jewelry / Shinola handcrafted jewelry / Lydia Courteille tsavorite jewelry / A.J. Morgan sunglasses / Aviator sunglasses / Green St. Patrick's Day Recipes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,