Thrifty Thursday: Currently on Sale @ Nordstrom

Thrifty Thursday: Currently on Sale @ Nordstrom
Currently on Sale at Nordstrom
I always keep an on-line shopping bag of items I like at Nordstrom. It is very helpful in a couple of ways. Sometimes after sitting on it for awhile I decide I no longer want the item or have found something else cheaper or that I like better. I check in every couple of days and look to see if any of the items are on sale. And today my friends, I was amazed to see that many of the current spring and summer bags and shoes that I was looking at are already marked down. I must tell you, NOW is the time to buy your summer items. The best items sell out quickly. This is just a quick sampling of some of the items I had in my bag, and I have added a few more because I think they are great deals. The Michael Kors bags are my favorites. I absolutely love the white crossbody and the fresh blue and white stripe tote. I hesitate on the white leather bag due to denim rub-off. Have you ever notice your lighter colored leather bags get blue dye transfer on the backside? It's from your jeans. Tip: If you are diligent about it, you can wipe it off after each use with a baby wipe. It will get most of it off.  I don't know if you have ever tried Haviana's, they are the most comfortable flip flops on the planet, but I only buy the Slim version. They usually don't go on sale until year end, but they are currently marked down too. If you miss this sale, Nordstrom Rack usually has quite a few Havianas on hand. The Sam Edelman sandals shown above are really cute, and remind me of a pair of sold out sandals from Isabel Marant from last season. If the item is sold out and you must have it, try calling a store and have them check the store inventory for you. Happy Shopping!


MICHAEL Michael Kors strappy sandals / Sam Edelman sandals / Sam Edelman leather shoes / Enzo Angiolini thong sandals / Sam Edelman platform shoes / Havaianas flip flops / MICHAEL Michael Kors travel tote / MICHAEL Michael Kors shoulder bag / Rebecca Minkoff crossbody purse / Rebecca Minkoff crossbody purse / Havaianas 'Slim Crystal Poem' Flip Flop Navyblue 39 BR

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,