The Monday Blues

The Monday Blues

Blue is my favorite color. I can't even think of a shade of blue that I don't like. When I look through my closet though I have very little to choose from in the blue family (with the exception of my jeans). Every year I vow to add more blue to my wardrobe and end up buying another blue and white striped shirt. I can check that off already, I just bought one for $5.99 at TJ Maxx last week. If I were to splurge on some new blue items, these are some that would be on the top of my list. 

Tory Burch tunic
toryburch.com


Frame Denim blue jeans
net-a-porter.com


Rag & Bone cropped jeans
net-a-porter.com


Yves Saint Laurent high heel shoes
nordstrom.com


Jimmy Choo evening shoes
nordstrom.com


Yves Saint Laurent blue shoes
nordstrom.com


Birkenstock sandals
nordstrom.com


Yves Saint Laurent black sandals
nordstrom.com


Tory Burch white shoes
neimanmarcus.com


Tory Burch straw hat
toryburch.com


madewell overalls
pinterest.com


madewell overalls
pinterest.com


madewell overalls
pinterest.com


Board 1
pinterest.com


madewell overalls
pinterest.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,