Minty Monday

Minty Monday
Loving the 'Minty' Green color I am seeing for spring and summer. I know I am posting this on Tuesday, I'm running a little behind this week. I think one of my favorites are the Ted Baker Rain boots, they are beautiful. The items in my collage are listed below, and all but one is available at Nordstrom.

Hervé Léger strapless dress
nordstrom.com


Armani Collezioni ruffle hem dress
nordstrom.com


Opening Ceremony dress
nordstrom.com


Bobeau top
nordstrom.com


AG Adriano Goldschmied green jeans
nordstrom.com


Jimmy Choo high heel shoes
nordstrom.com


Jimmy choo shoes
nordstrom.com


Mexicana blue boots
net-a-porter.com


Jimmy choo shoes
nordstrom.com


Attilio Giusti Leombruni ballet shoes
nordstrom.com


Ted Baker green shoes
nordstrom.com


Hunter rubber boots
nordstrom.com


Converse high top sneaker
nordstrom.com


Sam Edelman shoes
nordstrom.com


Burberry crossbody purse
nordstrom.com


MARC BY MARC JACOBS leather handbag
nordstrom.com


Nixon watch
nordstrom.com


Panacea plastic bead necklace
nordstrom.com


Deborah Lippmann nail polish
nordstrom.com


'Ibiza' Pump
nordstrom.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,