Loving Pink

Loving Pink

After a week off from blogging, I couldn't wait to come back and get inspired by going through the pile of magazines, catalogs and emails that were waiting for me when I got back. In my fantasy world, I would have taken beautiful photos of the cute outfits that I put together for my trip, but as the weather would have it, I ended up wearing jeans and sweatshirts for most of my vacation. As I review the items I have picked out for Pinterest, Polyvore or my in baskets, I am noticing that I just can't get enough pink. I often hear women say that pink doesn't look good on them, but I truly believe that everyone looks good in pink, you just need to find the right shade and adjust your makeup to the outfit. The pink that I am featuring above is almost a beige/neutral shade of pink. Any of these items would pair well with white, ivory, taupe black or navy. I personally like the idea of a monochromatic look with no accent color. I love pink, it's girly, classic and cool. 



Tory Burch vintage white dress
toryburch.com


Tory Burch sandals
toryburch.com


Tory Burch pink handbag
toryburch.com


Tory Burch bracelet
toryburch.com


Tory Burch orange sunglasses
toryburch.com


Primavera/Estate 2014 | Burberry
$3,845 - uk.burberry.com


Burberry The Petal in Sheer Vinyl with Flowers
burberry.com


Urban outfitters camera
condenast.co.uk

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,