Wishful Thinking

Tory Burch Merida Dress in Ivory
Valentino Rockstud Triple Strap Pumps in Poudre
Chloe Marcie Medium Satchel in Anemone Pink
Shourouk Marguerite Earrings

Today I just can't seem to focus. My mind is on spring and summer, but yet its single digits outside and it feels like winter is never going to end. I have been shopping designer outlet sales for items for my ebay store and keep hoping that one of the items on my wish list would magically appear. I keep a constant on-line shopping basket at Nordstrom, J Crew, Net-a-Porter and other retailers which actually helps me in a way. For a few minutes I can actually imagine that I will be following through with the purchase and then the beautiful items will be mine. It's free to pretend. If by some chance I run in to one of these beauties while shopping the designer sales, all the better. Putting this neutral ensemble together has given me the shopping pick-me-up that I needed today.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,