Sale Alert: Nordstrom Rack



Valentino 'Rockstud Noir' Pump
Look what I scored today: Valentino Rockstud Noir Pumps

Today was definitely a hunter-gatherer type of day. I spent a lot of time in the trenches, but the pay-off was worth it. I was able to score these Valentino Rockstud Pumps in Noir/Black. I won't disclose the price I paid, but it was ridiculous. These are really only posing shoes, I can't really walk around in them for more than a couple of hours, but I have convinced myself it's worth it.  I know, I have to get over it, but I will not be happy until I find the kitten heel in poudre/nude. I will hopefully be posting this find sometime in the near future.

Now for a real bona fide shopping tip. Tomorrow if you are lucky enough to have a Nordstrom Rack in your vicinity they have a terrific sale planned. Friday, February 14 - Monday, February 17th, you will receive 25% off any red ticket/clearance items. This includes items that were transferred directly from Nordstrom. Ladies, this doesn't happen very often, so I suggest you go in and stake your claim early. 


Labels: , , , , , , , ,