Cheap Thrills at Nordstrom Rack


001
Hat  $24.97, Necklace $5.97, Top $44.97
Cheap Thrills At Nordstrom Rack 004
Top $11.70


Cheap Thrills At Nordstrom Rack 002
Top $26.97

Cheap Thrills At Nordstrom Rack 005
Top $26.97

Cheap Thrills At Nordstrom Rack 006
Top $24.97



$32.97

Cheap Thrills At Nordstrom Rack 012
Gotta Love This Hat
After yesterday's wishful thinking, I thought I would give myself a reality check. I made my usual Friday appearance at a Nordstrom Rack and decided to try on every cute top I could find under $50. Have you label lovers ever noticed that when you have on the least expensive item you own, you get the most compliments? I can have on designer everything, and will get a ton of compliments on the top I picked up at Nordstrom Rack. These cute tops will be paired with boyfriend jeans, a skirt or shorts this spring and summer. The best tops sell out very quickly and they don't order more, so if you see an adorable print, I suggest you pick it up right away. These are all full price by the way with no discount, except for the sleeveless top, that was clearance. Reality isn't so bad after all.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,