Burberry Outlet Opens in Chicago


Lucky me. I live in a great city with great shopping. February 14th was the much anticipated grand opening of the Burberry Outlet at the Fashion Outlets of Chicago in Rosemont, Illinois. My husband and I happen to be doing a mini getaway this weekend so I was able to check it out. On a positive note, the merchandise was gorgeous. The store is very large and very upscale. They carry scarves, bags, and clothing for both men and women. For the most part the merchandise is very current. They even have the Bridle House Check Gosford hobo (shown above) which is a real show stopper. The downside is that the prices are not that great. The pricing is approximately 25% off retail. I didn't buy anything, but will definitely be checking back for deeper discounts in the future. 

Labels: , , , , ,